Friday 13 December 2013

Dinner at LENU taiwanese beef noodles

Lenu
1 Harbourfront Walk
#02-91/92/93

I was walking around vivocity when I chanced upon this outlet selling authentic braised Taiwan beef noodles and decided to join in the queue to try it. After half an hour of queuing, I finally got to savour the noodles.


The noodles were rather springy and the soup not too overpowering. The bowl was accompanied by 3 slices of beef. As for the must try chili placed on the table, it was too salty for my liking and I will give it a miss if I were to dine there again. This is one of the better beef noodles in Singapore but I still miss the beef noodles at Taipei!


Upon getting my seats, I was curious to also try out the cold tofu with century egg which was snapped up in in under 10 minutes after it was refilled at the counter. I took the last bowl. The tofu was fresh and the soya sauce that it was soaked brought out the flavour of the tofu and century egg. The price tag was also affordable for the dish at $2.90.



To add some fibre to the meal, I also ordered the boiled kalian with garlic. This was a refreshing choice as opposed to most places who would stir fry the vegetables, this dish was first boiled and oyster sauce and garlic was then poured over it. This is definitely a healthy choice! This dish did not disappoint but portion was a little small for 2 persons to share.This dish is priced at $4.90.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment